Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would be good prices for Deca, Dbol, and sustanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hujangous

I was wondering how much you guys spend on these items. I'm still searching for the best prices, but I don't know what these these go for. I don't want to get ripped off, please help!!!

We can't discuss priced here.

Can a mod or vet tell me why though??

My only possible thought is that it would lead to source posting.

I.E. "well company x's test is only $50, but company y's is $70"

That the reason?

biogeared said:

That the reason?

ya think captain genius ?

biogeared said:

That the reason?

Because these threads inevitably turn into "Well I can get it for $10", the another guy comes on and says "well I get them for $4" The prices get lower and lower with each post (as it seems everybody wants to look like they get the best prices :rolleyes: ). This leads to "Hey xxx you have a PM, or email me, or email me the list, etc...
It's too bad as I always liked price check threads (having even started a few myself some time ago). They just always get out of hand now...

The Terminator said:

Because these threads inevitably turn into "Well I can get it for $10", the another guy comes on and says "well I get them for $4" The prices get lower and lower with each post (as it seems everybody wants to look like they get the best prices :rolleyes: ). This leads to "Hey xxx you have a PM, or email me, or email me the list, etc...
It's too bad as I always liked price check threads (having even started a few myself some time ago). They just always get out of hand now...
True that. They get out of control and the bullshit flies. By the end of the thread you'll have guys saying they get Schering Primo for .50 an amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom