Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

combining deca and EQ???

deca + eq in ione cycle is an awesome combo........whoever says they r the same is way off

LAWNSAVER said:
Deca and EQ are nothing like!!!!

For the last time...EQ and Deca are great together!

I mean, we dont have deca and eq receptors, we have androgen receptors and they hook up with most all steroids.

Combining EQ and Deca in the same cycles is a great stack, just as good as just about all.

EQ is 99.9% chemically identical to d-bol, but we constantly combine the 2.

So what MAJOR benefits would you get from stacking 50% deca with 50% eq as opposed to 100% deca or 100% eq? fewer sides? i doubt it. more vascularity with EQ? sure, but that's very temporary. covering up joint problems with deca is also imho just that, covering them up.

The point about stacking different compounds is to gain benefits from DRAMATICLLY different properties (like test and deca) but THERE IS NO RULE that you have too combine two or more steroids just because. combining deca and eq in my opinion is just that, an attempt to get synergy from combining SOMETHING, but you most likely won't get any synergy at all.

ripper2 said:

nice, but the point of it all is:
1) say with 600mgs of deca/eq by itself you end up getting some bad sides... with 300mgs of deca or eq by itself you get far less sides. SO, combine them and you get less sides and the gains of a 600mg dose
2) some people feel they get larger from deca, but more vascualr and lean from EQ. deca supposedly also helps joints. SO, what if your knees are killing you, you want to do a cycle of EQ to get lean and vascular, but would like to get a little bigger than just EQ alone??? thorw in a little deca... you get the benefits of both: bigger than EQ alone, but maybe more vascular than deca alone?

1) I seriously doubt that you get far fewer sides. that's just psychological if anything.

2) Some people feel a lot of things about a lot of steroids, but again, that's in many cases just psychological because someone told them "man, you'll get huge from deca". I agree that EQ will get you more vascular, but also remember that vascularity is not something that lasts.

The_Eviscerator said:

I used EQ, Deca and Cypionate and grew like a weed.

I'm on a roll here. SOMEBODY STOP ME ;) ;) ;)

I'm SURE there are people who've stacked enanthate and cypionate too and said "Man, I grew like a weed" and I'm sure they did. BUT IT WASN'T THE STACK. I think most people would agree that that stack is somewhat... ahem... questoinable. IT WAS THE AMOUNT OF STEROIDS, that's it.

Just to prove my point, I dare anyone to find a stack created by any real juice authority (like anabolicreview or some of the more known authors) where both EQ and deca is used at the same time. Just ONE, that's all I need and I'll be humble and admit that I'm wrong.

SOMEBODY STOP ME ;)

The_Eviscerator said:

I used EQ, Deca and Cypionate and grew like a weed.

More than likely you would achieve the same gains if you stuck with either deca or EQ, but took it at a dosage that equaled your combined Deca+Eq dosage and kept the Cyp

Ok then what do you think about this

ok tell me what you think about this stack.

Super test-250 from uso vet(decanoate, isocaproate, propionate, phenylpropionate) using at 500 mg a week. DECA QV 200 mg from quality vet, using 400 mg a week. I also have Anidrol 75 mg now should I take this everyday for 30 days or only when I work out. O ya I also have femera (letrozole) can some one sug. a dosage I was thinking 1cc every 2 days.

Thanks, TAPOUTM

How many cycles have you done before? Have you done any research on anadrol at all? How about Femara? Femara dosage varies, but you could get away with taking 1 tab EOD. If you can, Get exemestane. Best damn anti-e out there

hellorhih2o said:

So what MAJOR benefits would you get from stacking 50% deca with 50% eq as opposed to 100% deca or 100% eq? fewer sides? i doubt it. more vascularity with EQ? sure, but that's very temporary. covering up joint problems with deca is also imho just that, covering them up.

The point about stacking different compounds is to gain benefits from DRAMATICLLY different properties (like test and deca) but THERE IS NO RULE that you have too combine two or more steroids just because. combining deca and eq in my opinion is just that, an attempt to get synergy from combining SOMETHING, but you most likely won't get any synergy at all.

How about the combined effects of joint relief and vascularity that could not be achieved with just one of those anabolics alone!

Okay so u said those benefits are temporary. Everything from gains, shutdown, vascularity, strength are ALL temporary. You do a cycle once you have achieved your body's homeostatic point and go off for a year and I bet you are back to that point not keeping anything attributed to AS use. Perfect example, take a look at past pros.

I personally feel that the 2 are a decent stack not in my top 5 but...

IronKop77 said:

How about the combined effects of joint relief and vascularity that could not be achieved with just one of those anabolics alone!

Okay so u said those benefits are temporary. Everything from gains, shutdown, vascularity, strength are ALL temporary. You do a cycle once you have achieved your body's homeostatic point and go off for a year and I bet you are back to that point not keeping anything attributed to AS use. Perfect example, take a look at past pros.

I personally feel that the 2 are a decent stack not in my top 5 but...

I believe homeostatic point is the wrong term here. ANY outside chemical, especially additional hormones will throw your body out of homeostasis. Homeostasis is, in the nut shell, Anabolism = Catabolism.

Top Bottom