Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects of sustanon?

6) Cockiness...I've become pretty cocky, like I want take shit off people at the gym (the ones that are smaller than me). I was in the middle of my Bench Sets (5x5), and I left to get some water. Just in case, I left my towel on the bar. When I came back, some kid had cleared my bench, thrown my towel on the ground, and had loaded a 25 on each side and was about to lay down. I went to the spotter position and held the bar down as he tried to lift off. I looked him straight in the eye, and told him that I was not done, and that he needed to reload my bar...NOW!

Wow, you sure owned that kid.

:D YA IM LIKE TONY 104104A COUPLE OF TIMES JUST OUT OF THE BLUE I GET HAMMERED WITH TIREDNESS BUT IT USUALLY GOES AWAY. IVE HERD WITH SUST YOU CAN ALSO EXPERIANCE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS HAS ANYONE HERD OF SUCH A THING????????

of course. some call it "test flu" or "sust flu." high levels of AAs can suppress your immune system makign you sick. you usually compensate after the first few weeks......I have heard some say if you're too sick to train that you should discontinue all steroids until you get better.

NapoleanComplex said:
Cockiness...I've become pretty cocky, like I want take shit off people at the gym (the ones that are smaller than me). I was in the middle of my Bench Sets (5x5), and I left to get some water. Just in case, I left my towel on the bar. When I came back, some kid had cleared my bench, thrown my towel on the ground, and had loaded a 25 on each side and was about to lay down. I went to the spotter position and held the bar down as he tried to lift off. I looked him straight in the eye, and told him that I was not done, and that he needed to reload my bar...NOW!

Haha cool bro..but frankly speaking i think i would have done the same thing if i were that kid..i hate it when people use the bench and then walk away keeping a towel on it....just chime in bro:)..
I look around, see no one..and settle myself on the bench..

D.W.

Dutch windmill said:

..but frankly speaking i think i would have done the same thing if i were that kid..

Honestly, I feel bad doing 5x5s sometimes...especially when the gym is full. They take up a considerable amount of time...and I find it impossible to do all five sets w/out water.

NapoleanComplex said:

Honestly, I feel bad doing 5x5s sometimes...especially when the gym is full. They take up a considerable amount of time...and I find it impossible to do all five sets w/out water.

agreed.... when i do the 5x5 on bench, i can never finish without somebody standing next to me giving me dirty looks for the duration of the sets... it gets annoying, so i try to do chest during slow hours....

rvd_brock said:
Oh, yeah, I'm going to try to inject the Sus into my glutes this time.......to avoid the soreness (as I've heard that does).

sorry to say but it hurts just as bad bro.

My fuckin acne is out of control on my shoulders bloat isn;t too bad even though everybody and there mother is like OMG are you doing steroids you look so thick and swollen BLAH my answer Uh no that shit is bad for you.

maybe try showering, i think im about to go on a 8-10 week sust 500mg cycle, but i dont know if i want to...ive been doing a lot of research...but dont know.
if i start ill keep you updated on my SE.

6) Cockiness...I've become pretty cocky, like I want take shit off people at the gym (the ones that are smaller than me). I was in the middle of my Bench Sets (5x5), and I left to get some water. Just in case, I left my towel on the bar. When I came back, some kid had cleared my bench, thrown my towel on the ground, and had loaded a 25 on each side and was about to lay down. I went to the spotter position and held the bar down as he tried to lift off. I looked him straight in the eye, and told him that I was not done, and that he needed to reload my bar...NOW!

that would have been funny to see....:D
-matt

Top Bottom