Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone verify authenticity of dbol

speller

russian dbol by akrikhin

punch pack of 10
letters say metha*****(whatever)
the letters are printed in a "lighter shade of blue" rather than a darker shade - I realize it is difficult to decipher which is lighter shade and which is a darker shade without a pic but to look at it and answer “what shade is the blue – you would say light blue” im emphasizing this because I have seen Russian dbol with a dark blue ink on it
There is also a trade make “R” after metha**** and “0.005r”
-right in the middle of the blister pack is the word “Akpixin” with a symbol in front of it
- there is no bar code on the blister pack and I have seen it with one in the past.
- one the one end indented is “ 120902 (funny looking symbol)o X 07”
- sorry no web cam so no pic.
- pills have no score and have beveled edges
-any thoughts ?? comments?? Real ? yeh? Neh?

Check the "Gear Pictures" and "Counterfiet" boards. Look for posts from Retabolil2(sp?). He is an expert on this subject.

i realize the limitations im imposing by noting being able to produce a pic. but no camera, also im not platinum so the search was lets, just say, less than useful.
i checked the counterfit board without any luck.
has anyone seen Russian dbol without a barcode on the back?

I know where there is a picture of real achrihin its at anabolic review.com under russian dbol pic..... are they real posted by fittings.

Top Bottom