Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who actually USED deca...please answer.

Given YOUR experience would you use Deca again ??

• Yes, I would

Votes: 475 77.2%
  • No, but I don't regret using it because the sides weren't bad.

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • No way !!! F**K that never

Votes: 82 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetback

I am looking for feedback from people that ACTUALLY used deca.
I don't need "a friend" and "I heard" just people that actually did a cycle or more of it.

And if you stacked it that is fine also.

I just would like to get some FIRST hand opinions !!!!

Last edited:
Used it on my first cycle with dbol and I gained 32 lbs(no anti e's). Ended up keeping 16-18 lbs. Although I didn't really notice any sides then I would not use it again because it causes gyno in so many. I have puffy nips from puberty so I need no help in that department.

Yes. First cycle was 300mg/wk 8wks. Gained about 30lbs. Kept 25lbs. No noticable sides except shrinkage. Clomid had me back up in 30 days. No acne either.

used it liked will use it again
first cycle used 450mg and from then on 600mg week had no problems but everybody is different.........

I hate it...AND yes I have used it, went no higher than 400mgs per week...It MURDERED my sex drive for months after I came off...YES, I used all the correct post cycle "recommendations"

deca is a great growth steriod, i use it with every cycle...i use as much as 800 mg a week...with no gyno effects.....i work with the best in the bodybuilding business and its highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom