Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Deca 300

ROCJUICE

I recently got a bottle of QV Deca 300. I checked the batch # and it came out to be 310.7mg per ml!!(nice). My question is. what would be the BEST amount for me to take whithout taking such a low dose that I wont benefit from it?? And waste my bottle and money.
peace, ROC

benifit from.........1 cc a week either shot at once or .5 cc 2 x a week

What are your oppinions about QV DECA 300, ive heard mixed comments, so i would like to know from someone who's used it .....

Thanks in advance...

2.2mg per pound of body weight. If you weigh 200lbs, take 440mgs a week. I remeber reading that in Anabolics 2002. It seems to be a good rule of thumb for someone who has done a few cycles.

I have used QV deca with good results with test.

For ROCJUICE, I would get something to stack it with, like test or dbol. What is your cycle history?

that rule is not right.........alot of vets will say no need for more than 4-500mg of deca. im around 220-225 and i have done many cycles and still wouldnt use more than 400mg

DaddyX said:
im around 220-225 and i have done many cycles and still wouldnt use more than 400mg

What do you stack it with? Are the sides to bad over 400mg a week for you? I like to keep it in the 450mg a week range with test and anavar.

DaddyX said:
that rule is not right.........alot of vets will say no need for more than 4-500mg of deca. im around 220-225 and i have done many cycles and still wouldnt use more than 400mg
Same here. I'd like for someone to tell me where that rule came from.

genarr4 - lol, but yeah bro i used 450mg with Eq and had no sides except for lots of zits on my back........no deca dick or anything tho. results were so-so. stay around 400 when stacking i think you would be pleased at that dose. no need for much more

Top Bottom