Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

add 250mg sustanon and you should be fine.
i wouldnt take deca alone!

but if you decide, after all, to take an all deca cycle, you should up the dose to 400mg.

you'll definitely need nolvadex and proviron.
bromo is a viable option too.

I got a friend that has been doing AS for almost 20 years and does a moderate dose deca cycle all the time. He loves the stuff by itself.

My first cycle was 200mgs/week of Deca and I loved it.

I'm sure there are some posts here from members that haven't even used Deca, and are more or less talking out of their asses. Be careful who you listen to.

Genarr, Its not talking out of your ass when you try to warn someone of possible adverse side effects that are known to happen to alot of people. Why would I try something that has given so many people problems? I'm sure many people have nothing but positive experiences with deca, however there are many more who have had bad experiences. Why not warn somebody of the possible problems? Thats the point of this board IMO. Peace.

My first cycle was 200mg/week of deca, and even went to 400mg for 2-3weeks mid-cycle. I wasn't really pleased with the results ...

-sk

Thank you all for your responses.

From all my research and talking to many people, it seems Deca is a win or lose situation. It may work wonders for one person and may do jack for another. I'm going to stick with the 200 mgs alone and see how that works. I will keep you all updated with my progress.

If anyone else wants to add any comments please feel free to do so.

genarr4, would mind sharing the results you achieved with it? Details please.

deca_durabolin_ said:
Hey all...

Please don't comment on this if you haven't tried it. I don't care how knowledgeable one is on this subject. Experience speaks better.

I was going to write something constructive....but I guess not, since I have used it at 300 mg/week, not 200. :rolleyes:

jubei said:
Genarr, Its not talking out of your ass when you try to warn someone of possible adverse side effects that are known to happen to alot of people. Why would I try something that has given so many people problems? I'm sure many people have nothing but positive experiences with deca, however there are many more who have had bad experiences. Why not warn somebody of the possible problems? Thats the point of this board IMO. Peace.

You come to a conclusion based on what you've heard and then lecture others ... :confused:

Deca is fine. 200mg/week is a good first cycle. He might have libido/erection problems around mid-cycle so that is why test would be worth adding. But obviously Deca will help him maintain muscle while dieting. That was his question.

Lecture others...more like look out for their best interests. It isn't going to affect me one way or another. A HUGE number of deca users get shitty sides why not let people know?

Top Bottom