Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running winny 12 weeks and eq for...

syd black

Is the whole 17aa thing an over exagerated myth or can it be doubled up and ran for 12 weeks along side eq for 24 weeks.

Le tme know I could use some good advice here.

IMO 17aa are not exagerated by any means. You want to keep your body as healthy as possible and I dont think 24 weeks of 17aa is going to get this done. I would say 8weeks winny is max depending on dose.

syd black said:
Actually the 24 weeks was for the eq, I was thinking 12 for the winny. Is 12 outragous?

i would try something like 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and then repeat throughout the duration of the cycle......i cant remember who ran something like this but they liked it. Myself personally have run winny 3 weeks then switched to fina 3 weeks and then back to winny and so on untill 12 weeks was over making sure i finished with the winny as opposed to fina and i got fuckin massive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya thats kind of what I am doing/thinking im am at week 6 of this and liking it.

weeks 1-24 eq
weeks 1-12 winny
weeks 12-24 fina

bro i was on winny and fina a total of 6 weeks each which is more than fine and i staggered the total to 2 sets of 3weeks. But 12 weeks straight of winny thats pretty harsh......and then 12 weeks of fina........my first time on fina i planned on running it 6 weeks i ended up running it 12 and it was the WORST mistake i ever made ( but i didnt have alot of ancillaries to combat sides while i was taking it i.e r-ala and the like, cranberry extract, etc.) i guess FONZ would be the best guy to talk to if you are gonna run those drugs for so long.

winstrol and 5+ weeks use

Seriously, man...winny for more than 6 weeks is some serious use that most people will strongly advise against. Besides, if your not doing something about hair loss, it would be my guess that you'll be looking into the mirror and want to start by the end of 12 weeks on winny.

syd black said:
Actually the 24 weeks was for the eq, I was thinking 12 for the winny. Is 12 outragous?

I think your joints will be shot and your HDL will be non-existent, your hair will be gon and your liver will shivel up and die..... Just my .02 but I'd hit the winny for 6 wks if your doing ED or maybe 8 for EOD. I also have seen some people get good results w/5 days on and 2 off on an 6-8 week cycle.

EQ for 24 weeks? That's 6 months on?!?!?! I wouldn't do it... I like 10-12. BTW, how many mg/weeks??

Top Bottom