Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol dose...20 for 6 weeks or 30 for 4..hmm..

MrRTTB

What would you pick? Also doingEQ 600mg EW, Testosterone Enath. 600mg EW. I thought I would do 4 weeks with 30mg dbol, but maybe sides will be less and gains better if I would lower dose to 20mg(4 per day) ED for 6 weeks instead of 30mg for 4. Now I can't decide. I'm also going to add proviron 25mg ED and nolva 10mg ED. suggestions?

Run the d-bol for 4 weeks at 30mg's ... keep the nolva on hand

Agree with quez, 4 weeks @ 30, less epatic stress, and probably better results. BTW check always a small dose first, to see your specific tolerance of the products.

go w/ the 30mg...by the end of 4 weeks, you want need the dbol anymore, the test will/should be kicking full throttle, then a week or so later, the EQ will jump into the mix.

How about a middle ground,say 25mgs/day for 5 weeks?I agree with the above statement though,by about the 4th week,androgen accumulation from the test and eq should be saturating and overlapping within your system,so dropping the d-bol anywhere around this time will be fine,as the other two will take over from an anabolic standpoint.

The cycle looks like this:

Week 1: 800mg EQ, 800mg Test Enathate
Week 2-10: 600mg EQ, 600mg Test enathate
Week 3-6: Dbol 30mg ED(every 3 hour or so)
Week 3-10: proviron 25mg ED and nolv 10mg ED
Week 5-7 .Slin post workout
Week 11-13: Slin post workout
post HCG + nolv
ALA 2g per day
Milktistle 2g per day
glutamine 20g per day
creatine 10g per day

I'm in week 1 now, getting my last blood test tomorrow. Then up on the milktistle to 2g per day on the dbol weeks.

I then will be off for 8 weeks and then step on another cycle exactly the same(rather do so than be on for +20 weeks as It seems I gain beter this way).

Look ok?

4 weeks.anytime after that i notice the gains slow down

Top Bottom