Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

?Thai Stanabol Winstrol 5mg/50mg?

dinoallbino

Anybody know anything about Thai Stanabol Tabs? I've seen them in 5mg and 50mg, are they any good and is there any pro's /con's between the 5's and the 50's?:confused:

They are not made in Thailand. People get British Dispensary(Thailand) confused with British Dragon which is actually a generic company based in China. The name British Dragon was created to cause confusion with Brit Disp, and they copied the design of their pills. This was to create a larger market and increase the price. . .usually Generics are much cheaper than registered products so they went off of Brit Disp's reputation to help their own cause. Non of their products are registered.

That said, they make good products.

Corleone said:
They are not made in Thailand. People get British Dispensary(Thailand) confused with British Dragon which is actually a generic company based in China. The name British Dragon was created to cause confusion with Brit Disp, and they copied the design of their pills. This was to create a larger market and increase the price. . .usually Generics are much cheaper than registered products so they went off of Brit Disp's reputation to help their own cause. Non of their products are registered.

That said, they make good products.

Not 100% accurate. Yes tabs are manufactured in China injectables not. The design of the pills are similar due the presses used by Brit Dragon.

As for going off of Brit Disp rep that is not the case. There are two different markets and if you now review the product range you can see why.

As for product then yes very good IMHO

Wrongun!

Iceburg said:
I've used the 5mg yellow winny's and was very impressed .... good stuff.

Ice,
i'm just started the 5mg myself, what was your dose, 50mg/ed? I've read you may have to go up to 70mg to get good results off these...???
thanx

Top Bottom