Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is So Bad About Deca?

Deca is a shit drug for many reasons...

1.It kills your sex drive after you come off...
2.It's used in chemical castration of sex offenders.
3.It stays detectable in your system for up to 18 months.
4.It supresses your HPTA harder than any other AAS out there.
5.You bloat very badly on it...which I don't mind but many hate.
6.It's expensive compared to more effective drugs such as tren,test, and d-bol...
8.Even a low dose of Nandrolone will have you suppressed for many months...

Need anymore examples...For me...Number 1 is enough said

muscleup said:
Deca is a shit drug for many reasons...

1.It kills your sex drive after you come off...
2.It's used in chemical castration of sex offenders.
3.It stays detectable in your system for up to 18 months.
4.It supresses your HPTA harder than any other AAS out there.
5.You bloat very badly on it...which I don't mind but many hate.
6.It's expensive compared to more effective drugs such as tren,test, and d-bol...
8.Even a low dose of Nandrolone will have you suppressed for many months...

Need anymore examples...For me...Number 1 is enough said

Seriously, deca is used on sex offenders? I thought they gave them anti-androgens like Spironolactone. I only did a 10cc bottle of Deca by Denkall and honestly the recovery with Clomid was excellent. I went 2 weeks of Clomid, took about 10 days off, then took another week of Clomid and my balls were bigger than pre-cycle. But I can only speak for myself.

That's horseshit that deca is used on sex offendors as far as I know...I think they use progestins on them... which is not exactly the same thing but I cannot say for sure.

Deca works well for me...I had more problems and sides from test than deca, at similiar dosages.

Deca is a decent drug, but I can't see why anybody would take it over EQ. The only redeeming quality I can see with deca is that it helps lube your joints, although even this is just a "bandaid" rather than a solution to the original problem.

Juice Authority said:
1) The hard shutdown to the hpta
2) Decreased libido
3) high blood pressure
4) considerable water retention
5) Is detectable in your system for up to 18 months

Me to, but at times I will use a light dose for the joints at my tenter age of 38. I respond to it without the side effects liosted above.

Miracle Man said:

Me to, but at times I will use a light dose for the joints at my tenter age of 38. I respond to it without the side effects liosted above.

Those side effects are noticeable to me at 400mg's/per week or more.

gilly6993 said:
some love it and some hate it.....just go with what works best for you.....I would say EQ is the closest thing to primo as far as results and sides go..... [/QU

I'm on Deca & Primo now and the only sides I have is a decreased libdo. Nothing too bad, I mean I can still get hard without a problem but the boys are alittle lighter. Some HCG or proviron will help that along with clomid post cycle. Other than that and the detection time Deca is a good moderate drug.

I guess this is where I am lucky cause I never have had any bad sides off deca except some extra water. My BP was 120/62 on 700mg of the stuff and I don't get gyno or acne. LUCKY ME lol

Top Bottom