Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yellow Dbol

hansel28

HAVE COME ACROSS YELLOW COLORED DBOL.DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OR WHO MAKES THEM.DO THESE SOUND REAL?IF I BIT INTO THEM WHAT SHOULD THEY TASTE LIKE.PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE OR NOT REAL.

Bingo!That is exactaly what they look like but yellow colored.I bit into them and at first sweet then bitter tasting.since my post i have been on them 15 days and have seen slight weight change but great strength and a awsome pump.Anybody know what kind these are and the mg?how about you mythicalbeing,you seem to know what im describing.

Why the hell would you take something that you aren't sure what it is & if you think you are sure, you have no idea how many mg? I sure as the hell wouldn't take something unless I knew EXACTLY what I was taking. :confused:

This post has now been on here for a long time.I am now on week 6 of my little d-bol projectbut at only 6 a day.During the end of week 5 going into 6 I have begun to get a incredible increase in stregth and water wieght is coming on.anybody have a guess why?These have got to be d-bol or am I crazy.Yes this will be the last time I take something without knowing for sure who and what it is.Somebody give me some input.

heard of them...

heard the same thing from some other people...no name yellow dbol 5mg. But nobody knows who made them...how much weight are you up?

Top Bottom