Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca and dbol..good cycle?

firmbiz

i pucked up qv deca 300 and a couple russian dbol pill s for the first 4 weeks of the cycle..is this a good cycle for a beginner..ove read about the sides like deca dick and gyno but im only taking 300 mg per/w of deca and 15mg pd of dbol? any comments

You mean you threw them up??? Thats kinda messed up. I think the deca dick just varies from person to person. At 300mg a week of deca I wouldnt think you would have that problem. Is this your first cycle? How much research have you done?

ive done a good amount of research and i wanted to start with eq, but i couldnt find any around here...i figured that deca was another mild choice....with some dbols...im not looking to go crazy just maybe5-10 pounds of solid muscle....im 22yo 170 lbs 5'9 been working out solid for 3 years..started at 130 lbs..now im finally stuck at this weight for the past 8 months....any ways is the qv deca 300 any good?

your gonna most likely have an erectile problem. Dbol is so suppresive, it gives me a problem if taken alone. (no test)

my friend is 6' 200lbs. he did 400mgs of deca a week, along with 25mgs a day of dbol, and kept 15lbs after the cycle. also, he had zero sides of any kind.
your 22, not a 50yr old man, you should have no problems gettin wood from this stack.

sounds good guys..im gonna test it out..im thinking of throwin in somee test durin the last 3 weeks of the cycle...whta kind would you recommend> enathate?

Stick with the deca/dbol. That is a wonderfull first cycle. I'd say with a proper diet you'll gain 15lbs or maybe more that you'll keep. I love that cycle!! At those doses, I really wouldn't worry about sides. Maybe I'm unique, but i've never experienced any bad sides and that was doing 600mg/week. I think the sides people associate with deca are not nearly as common as what people make them out to be. Don't get me wrong. It's possible and they are real, but not as common. Anyway, that's a great first cycle, just don't forget to run a post cycle recovery though.

Top Bottom