Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to boost testosterone levels through diet

DanB

whats the best way to boost testosterone levels

i am 17 so should my levels be quite high im not sure even so any dietry suggestions / training methods should i use?

thankyou in advance
DanB
:mix:

*exclamer* Subjective information..

Boosting your testosterone naturally is not going to have nearly as much effect at gaining muscle as just getting the right amout of protein/fat/carbs, but anyways...

1. Soy products.
2. Zinc (50 mg)
3. Don't eat a few hours before you goto sleep. (growth hormone)
4. Get 'all' your vitamines & minerals.
5. Keep stress low. Very importent (Raises in coristal lower testosterone)
6. Do excercises that involve lots of muscles. Squat, deadlift, bench, bentover row etc..
7. Lift with high intensity.
8. Eat correctly. Low fat (20-30%). Enough protein/carbs.
9. Don't overtrain.
10. Get your rest.
11. Don't take steriods.

Just use common sense and don't go overboard on any of these things.

SubjectiveIllusion said:
*exclamer* Subjective information..

Boosting your testosterone naturally is not going to have nearly as much effect at gaining muscle as just getting the right amout of protein/fat/carbs, but anyways...

1. Soy products.

Soy Products???

:confused:

MiniColemans is right. There are studies that show that diets higher in fat will increase testosterone levels. I know of one study in particular where 100g was the magic number that showed benefits over a low fat diet. Keep in mind that 100g of fat from an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger may not be what the researchers had in mind.

Studies also show that men who are single or around guys have increased testosterone compared to men with kids or who are married (lmao) interesting soc. psych studies huh?

so stay single and be a player :)

Top Bottom