Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

in what dosage would Deca be too much?

papucho

Some dude at the gym said 600mgs/week of Deca "would just be fine" for a friend doing his first cycle...
Ain´t that kinda high? most people I've spoken to agreed on 400mgs/week :confused:

There's no need to taper. Just run it at 400 mg for 8-10 weeks...........preferably 10. Also if this is his first cycle he should run 250-400 mg of test a week for 10 weeks instead of deca. Three weeks after the lsat shot of test should start clomis therapy.

i got Deca gyno when I went from 300 to 400mg's. It went away naturally after my cycle. I will never do it over 300-350mg's again.

Not trying to start a flame here, but if you get gyno, it doesn't go away. The deca might have caused water or fat at the pec area, but if you form a lump, true gyno, it will not go away on it's own. So we shouldn't say that so many people get gyno from deca, because what they are getting most of the time is not gyno, you will need surgery to remove true gyno.

Top Bottom