Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle/HCG

Zilkermuscle

I am just about finished with my first cycle of Sustanon @ 500/wk, for 8 weeks. I have one week left to go. Now, I am planning to use HCG along with clomid and nolva for post cycle.

My question is: How long after last shot of Sust should I wait to start the HCG. I know that Sust stays in your system for some time after your last shot, and I think I read that starting HCG too soon after your last shot is pretty worthless.

My trainer seems to think that I should start it now @1000 IU/day for 10 days. I have read that you sould wait 1 week before starting the HCG, and then I read somewhere I should start it now.

Any advice on this??

Thanks man.

There are many philosophies on this very subject. when to start. Some sugest to do small doses through the entire cycle on weekends, some say last week of cycle and 2 weeks after. some say right after and some say 1 weeks after last shot.

IMOP: start the last week of the cycle and go 2-3 weeks after. since i am older BB 38, I like 5,000 iu's hits, 3 x per week for 3 weeks in total. Good Luck

I start my clomid 3 weeks after my last shot. You could probably save the HCG and just use the clomid. I have never had to use HCG post cycle. My cycles usually last 6 months or longer and will consist of 750-1000mg/week of sust. Everybody responds differently though and you may need the HCG.

Top Bottom