Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a good stack

jersey

High End Bro
Platinum
I was thinking about taking sust , d-bol and clem. Just wanted to know if this would be a stack and how should I cycle it. This will be my second cycle, first cycle was deca.

D-bol 1-4 week 30 mg / day
Sustanon 1-8 500mg / week
add clomid 3 weeks after last injection 100 mg / day
for one week and 50 mg/ day for two weeks
proviron or arimedex as anti-estrogen and keep nolvadex ready if signs of gyno appears!

my cycle designing thread is right above thise post, too lazy to read? will never learn if you dont read

anyhow, run 500mg/week sust, pop 30mg/ed dboll; stay on this plan for 8 weeks, dont bother tapering. at the end wait 3 weeks after your last shot of sust, and start taking clomid for 100mg/ed for 7 days, followed by 50mg/ed for 7 days, after that you can start running clen for a few weeks

Sorry, but am I the only one that noticed he wrote clem? Just curious Jersey what is clem? Hehehehe.....or did you mean clam?

Hehehehe...I'm just fucking with ya! I just had a flashback is all. Sorry bro no offense. And I am by no means an expert, well okay maybe an expert at cunnilingus and maybe an expert at sleeping but that is about it....Later

Top Bottom