Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg of sust and 200mg of deca is it enough?

Q

quez82

I'm curious if 250mg's of sust and 200mg of deca is enough for the 1-10 week cycle ... if i should bump up the deca or sust later in the cycle ... it's my first cycle as well ... take that in account ... any help is appreciated.. Quez

What is your height and weight??

When I did my first cycle I was at 5'10 and weighed 168lbs. I did 250mg of sust from weeks 1-3 and weeks 7-8 and from weeks 4-6 I had it at 500mg!! It was a mild cycle but I felt comfortable because it was my first time and didnt know what to expect. I think it was good for me as I put on about 23lbs and stayed lean!!

Yeah, I'm currently running 200mg of deca and 500mg of sust. No problems so far, gained about 9lbs in five weeks. I di the sust at 250mgs the first 3 weeks then jumped to 500mgs. Staying lean and no bloat with the .5mg of liquidex ed.

and if i throw some d-bol for the 1-4 weeks would that be fine as well?

I think its a good first cycle. As for the dbol weeks 1-4, it's not nesecary, but it won't hurt you at all. If you run it, keep at like 20mg per day.

Good luck bro.

Ya I did that same cycle for my 2nd ever and I got exellent results.And if it's your first thats plent no need to whaul out first time around cause it'll be more money out of your pocket the second to see somewhat of the same results.Of course as far winny I've used the same dose of that every time and I always get good results but thats my girl:p

I think its solid. I always support smaller amounts for the first few cycles. Might as well make the most gains you can of the least amount. You have plenty of time for higher doses after you have a good muscle base to support it. Way to use your head bro...

Top Bottom