Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is More Anabolic? Testosterone Or Insulin?

I would venture to say...

As far as straight up anabolic...

Insulin- it is anabolic to both fat and muscle cells. For muscle growth- test. Insulin action can be limited to a greater extent in the muscle than can test.

insulin is great for adding fat and water weight-- which can be beneficial in bulking and sheer mass gains.. though when cutting time comes....

macrophage69alpha said:
insulin is great for adding fat and water weight-- which can be beneficial in bulking and sheer mass gains.. though when cutting time comes....

So your saying that Slin will not yeild any gains in actual muscle mass?

But then, insulin slaps cortisol around like a little bitch... surely, that's beneficial to establishing an anabolic environment?

Test is more anabolic

Insulin is very beneficial in certain situations.

Insulin is more anabolic than test, easy one. no brainer there. INSULIN IS THE ULTIMATE ANABOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The question by itself is flawed!

It has been answered a gazillion times! Insulin is THE most anabolic hormone in the body. Now some of you do not realize that anabolic means that it will lead to muscle tissue and adipose tissue growth alike.

Testosterone on the other hand is androgenic anabolic. Basically, it has androgenic sides(hair loss, acne etc) but it leads to increase of muscle mass and decrease of fat mass.

I hope you see the difference and understand my point that the question is flawed.

Most of all, I hope you do a bit more research and understand some ELEMENTARY concepts!

Top Bottom