Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of diet to be on while on Sustanon

bronxbison

Startin a Sus. Cycle and am wondering what kind of diet I should be on. I want to look cut for summer (yeah I know it's not the best juice for cutting but it's all I could get) and I also want to reap the benefits of the size that Sus is notorius for putting on.

I am 5'10" 197 lbs. and I'm pretty built. I only have about 2 abs showing and slight love handles. I really want to shed the extra weight but I also don't want to lose out on size that I know I could gain on Sus. Right now I have a strict diet of basically chicken breasts on whole wheat bread for lunch. Egg whites and/or protein shakes for breakfast, Chicken Breasts and Brown rice for dinner. I change it up a bit here and there but that is the foundation of my diet. I have been losing weight like crazy and looking my best ever. I am just looking too small on this strict diet, but I'm afraid that if I add more calories I won't shed the extra bodyfat.
I am wondering if I can/should increase calories while on the Sus. and still lose some bodyfat while gaining size.

Depends

Sust isn't the greatest for cutting because of the water weight you put on but that can be avoided easily with arimidex. But you need to be sure about what you want to do. Its summer, if you have enough size on your frame then I would say cut up.

As far as adding calories, I don't know what you weigh, how much bodyfat you have, and how many calories your taking in now to say "ok you can get away with Adding calories". Anyway like I said before if you have enough lean muscle tissue, I say cut up.

I'm not sure what my bodyfat % is -- but let's say that I stand to lose about 5 lbs. to see my abs. However I really want to put some size on. If I diet har dwhile on Sus. will I add size??

no you won't add size.. I would be more concerned with adding water weight though, Hope you have ldex or some anti-e.

eat clean.. cut some carbs, add some green veggies, a little red meat, a pro shake, and a post-workout carb/pro shake ....cardio in the am empty stomach and you'll be fine.

bronxbison said:
I'm not sure what my bodyfat % is -- but let's say that I stand to lose about 5 lbs. to see my abs. However I really want to put some size on. If I diet har dwhile on Sus. will I add size??

Really depends bro. I am not going to say you definately will not put on size, but I will say you obvisouly won't put on as much as if you were eating alot more Calories.

normally it is possible to add a small amount of size 5-7 pounds or so and loose a small amount of bf at the same time while on aas, but no major mass gain and no major fat loss when trying to do both.

Top Bottom