Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Site Injections

jakson said:

All winstrol is water based. I've never heard of oil based winstrol, there is no such thing.

Not sure how long I can keep up withj the pain, I sure hope it subsides with a few more injections....:mad:

you obviously don't know much winny can come in an oil base also you need some midol you pussy.

I guess I don't know everything about winstrol. I never claimed to. All the people I've spoke with locally have only done water based winstrol or tabs.

And WTF these winstrol injections in the bi's and tri's are painful. I never found injections to be painful until I did these. Not with sust, prop, tren or anything.

Bumpo I would take some midol but your mom took all of it after I tore her ass open last night u little punk bitch......

:D

water based winny hurts deal with it or get an oil based winny those don't hurt as much.

lets get off mom's for a second since I just got off on yours.

jakson,
I never said winny was oil base. If you read my comment I said there is/was a lot of winny being sold which was watered suspension. Meaning, they added water to suspension so it can seperate simulating winny. Winny is supposed to seperate after a while.
This was the case with UPJOHN winny, which has been discontinued.
Which winny are you using and are sure it's winny and not suspension?

DR. JK

jakson,

What does the bottle look like, i.e. how many cc's , label colour and description.
I was using PGP and noticed that the injections hurt like a bitch. I was also feeling shitty, low energy and flu like. When I told my guy he checked around and there were a lot of complaints about the resent batch.

Now, PGP is a new name. They used to be sold under a different name. I think you know what I mean by now.

Let me know if it's the same

Dr. JK

The Spectro Winny I have is in a 20ml bottle 50mg per ml. The bottle color is that transparent brown color and the symbol is the pyramid with an S on it. It's the same label as all the good shit from spectro not that new stuff posted in the sticky by needsize.

I am feeling a little under the weather. It could be just the juice flu cause I'm also on enanthate and deca.

About 14 hours after I shoot the winstrol I start to burn up and it hurts at the injection site like a MF. Coming up to about 24 hours after the injection it subsides a fair bit.

Do you think something is wrong with it?

jakson,

It sounds very similar to mine. I could not handle it anymore.
I stopped my winny and returned it to my source. I suggest you do the same.
You should not have to go through this in order to benefit from winny.

There is something in the winny that reacts negatively with the body. As a result the body fights it by developing anti-bodies.
The feeling of being ill and under the weather is a sign of body fighting the substance.

Get some other winny if you can

Peace
DR. JK

Top Bottom