Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol 6 months straight

Most people myself included run it for 4-5 weeks and stop. D-bol loses a lot of efficacy after 6 weeks. That doesn't mean it stops working after 6 weeks but the results aren't as pronounced as they are in the first 6 weeks. Plus, D-bol is a 17aa steroid. Prolonged use on any 17aa has detrimental side effects to liver values and a shut down of the HDL (the good cholesterol).

Anadrol or Anapolon are of much higher heptatoxic to your liver than dianabol. Not a very wise choice at all!!! Swithcing between the two of them is not like clen/eca switch bro.

JMasters said:
thats what I told him

have you ever switched from dbol to adrol back to back

Anybody this stupid deserves what's coming to them.

Juice Authority said:
Most people myself included run it for 4-5 weeks and stop. D-bol loses a lot of efficacy after 6 weeks. That doesn't mean it stops working after 6 weeks but the results aren't as pronounced as they are in the first 6 weeks. Plus, D-bol is a 17aa steroid. Prolonged use on any 17aa has detrimental side effects to liver values and a shut down of the HDL (the good cholesterol).

Wise advise

JMasters said:
Anyone ever done this? A friend of mine stays on at least this long. I keep telling him to take a break.

That's insane.

I in no way recommend this, but check this link out. It's not for six months, but it does seem kind of crazy. What do you guys think??

http://kkrammer0.tripod.com/s1.pdf

It basically says that people went a couple 6 week sessions of training and 100mg/dbol ED with 1 week break in between and had no adverse affects on the liver!!

i believe slobberknocker has been on it for around 6 months - he says he got checked out fine. however i knew someone that stayed on for a long time and got jaundice:(

Top Bottom