Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much dbol is need to increase squat

thebackyardcat

my friend was curious hes a power lifter thats drug free, and was asking me one day how much dbol is needed to make his squat go up from 475 to 530-550ish. i know every ones different but he's just taking it for his meet coming up in next two months, he weighs 240lbs.

thanks

he is aware that he won't be natural, he is doing it for this meet, where he wants to win thats his week point, and he knows the clearnace times for dbol is 5 weeks, so its all good he's doing that and followit up with winny, and then clomid therapy he cant take injectable at this time of year due to clearance times.

thanks

Are you saying that he will stop the d-bol 5 weeks before the competition? I think he will lose some strenght in those 5 weeks for sure.

depends, is your buddy 16 yrs old, also? you need to really take the warnings given here and pass them on to your friends. Or just have your friends logon and search for your ID, maybe if they read the replies they will be smart enough to not even attempt gear at this time in their lives.

if your gonna stop takin it 5 weeks before the meet, you might have a problem keepin the gains. with dbol alone, the gains will be mostly temporary. if your lookin to make some quick gains, he could maybe take test susp. it got a half life of like 8 hours i think, so he could take it up till maybe the day before the meet, but chech around, im not positive how long it takes to clear your system, but its gotta be the quickest.

but test susp. sure isnt a great choice for a first cycle.

"how much dbol is needed to make his squat go up from 475 to 530-550ish"

Well, if i remember correctly, the ratio is 10mg:1lb/wk, meaning for every 10mg per day you take, you will gain 1lb on your max lift per week. :D

heh heh, just bustin your balls man. But that question just killed me.

T Bone

I personally would not use D-Bol and Winny at the same time...I think his best options are Winyn at 50mg/Day or Anavar at 50mg/Day combined with 30g's of Creatine. Both of those should give your friend a great boost in strength. Halo would be my #1 choice hands down BUT it is VERY toxic and hard to come by

M18

this guy shoulda juiced before like 9 mos or so and not wait the last 5 weeks to try and clear his system he coulda nailed huge gains on a 10 weeks cycle. if hes willingto take as u say.

Top Bottom