Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol + fina 2 week cycle?!

lodid

What do you folks think of a short 2 week cycle of dbol and fina.

20mg ED dbol

150mg EOD fina

Waste of time and gear?

im on 75 mg fina ed, 30 mg dbol ed.
i will update after completed. next time im using a little prop too

i personally feel fina is a bad choice for doing a short 2 weeker. prop and dbol is a better combo IMO for this idea. i loove fina and all but i think it should be ran a minimum of 6 weeks as for alot of people it takes about a week or two to really start to feel the effects of it.

lodid said:

20mg ED dbol

150mg EOD fina

Waste of time and gear?

Do it for 6 weeks minimum.

I didnät notice much if tren until week 3, so I would bump dose to 100mg per day week one then down to 75mg per day week 2.

Dbol I would run 30mg-35mg instead of 20mg, or bump dose the foirst 3-5days, something like this: Day 1 + 2, 50mg, day 3-5: 40mg then 20mg 6-14

lodid said:

20mg ED dbol

150mg EOD fina

Waste of time and gear?

You need to jack up your doses for a two weeker to give results.
Go with fina 100mg ed & dbol around 30mg ed. I personally would add slin to the mix.

Re: Re: dbol + fina 2 week cycle?!

thate said:

You need to jack up your doses for a two weeker to give results.
Go with fina 100mg ed & dbol around 30mg ed. I personally would add slin to the mix.

preicely, I'm doing a 18days cycle right now with winny, prop and slin..day 5 today and gaining..

I wouldn't use fina for one of those short blitz cycles. I don't fill it until wk 3. Do test susp,dbol.

Top Bottom