Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to run winny with this deca cycle?

rx123

deca organon 400mg/wk x8

was thinking of running the winny at 50mg eod on weeks 6-10 of cycle. figured that deca will be kicking in at that time. never have used winny before . . . how well does it work with deca? thanks

Deca and winny work extremely well together.

If I were you I would be using some test with that dose of deca or say bye bye to your hard on and say hello to a wet noodle...;)

thanks for the advice. however, i've been fortunate to have never had such a problem . . . any advice on when to run it?

week 6 to 10 would be good.

It might be better to run it from 7 to 11 because the deca will be still growing strong. This may help in keeping gains. Then begin clomid in week 13.

Just a tought....

jakson said:
Deca and winny work extremely well together.

If I were you I would be using some test with that dose of deca or say bye bye to your hard on and say hello to a wet noodle...;)

Not everyone has this problem... I am another who has no ill effects from deca or tren.

as far as when to start the winny, i usually do not feel the full effects of the deca until the cycle is actually complete. since this is the case should i maybe even wait until the 8th week before starting the winny. I will be supersetting the majority of the time... so i was thinking of eating my ass off with heavier weights to bulk on the deca and then on weeks 8-12 with the winny i would superset, higher reps, reduce calories, increase cardio. good idea?

Top Bottom