Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon question

tinymm

iam going to be starting my first cycle in two weeks, i was going to do sustanon 500 or 750/week and d bol 30mg/ed 8-10 weeks but now i have been thinking and i dont know if i really want to take a oral!!! so the question is should i just take the sustanon for my first cycle? and if so what dose? how does this work without a oral mixed with it? let me know what you think... thanks
-matt

1 cc (250 mg)of sust a week is plenty for your first cycle. Nevermind these extremist who tell you you need more. dbol for 3-4weeks is fine too at 20 mg youll get great resluts. 8 weeks is too long.(of dbol)

Tinymm,
whats your LBM at?

I'd say 500mb/w tops if you're a big one already..
250mg/w if you're small.. I don't think 500 is to much for a beginner from what i've read - results from first time users... but 750mg/w is IMHO to high up there.. :)

20mg dbol/ED sounds like a reasonable first does.. you can always go up if you feel good about it..

Do you have everything on hand? PS treatment etc? a-dex, nolva? clomid? hcg? just in case..

my 0.02

Good luck!
-IronWuu

just finishing up this very same cycle,
run the dbol at 30-35mgs a day for 4 weeks, spread it out over the day, 2 pills every few hours, make sure you have milk thistle on hand, along with nolva in case gyno rears its ugly head.
i ran sus eod or eood and am pleased with the results, the one tibit i will give you that i didnt do as much as i should is to be sure you eat your ass off, get that protein intake, looking back on my first cycle that was my biggest regret, not getting enough protein, but otherwise you will like the results, dbol pumps are INSANE:fro:

Top Bottom