Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol Or Anadrol In Jail?

Blood&Guts

My freind back n the states Is going to jail for 30 DAYS.
all he's gonna be able to do is body weight exercises and pull ups on steps.How should this effect his muscle mass.

30 day sentences are served in city/county jails where he will not find any gear.

state and federal prisons are a different story.

say you were either gonna take 100mg anadrol a day or 45 mg of dbol a day wich one would u take.If you were gonna follow it up with a cycle of Prop.

It doesn't really matter what he chooses, however I would use dbols if i was in that situation just because i love them!!!!!!

Look at it from a practical standpoint ... if he's going to a city prison he wont find any gear there, so he basically has to have it with him or have somebody bring it in.

With a 50-100mg/day dose of anadrol we're talking about 30-60 tabs for the 30 days.

With 45mg/day of dbol we're talking about 270 tabs.

For that reason I'd pick the drol because its less stuff to carry. Furthermore you would have to take the dbol more frequentely which increases the risk of getting caught.

As for effectiveness, from experience dbol is more effective and safer. But for 30 days I doubt that there would be any significant differences between both. Especially considering that it would mostly be used as an antocatabolic agent: to prevent muscle loss while locked it. Considering that the food supply will be lower than what he is used too and that protein will be very low, all he an hope for is maintenance.

I would rather take 25mg of dbol than 100mg of drol because I think drol is garbage, but in your friends situation less pills is better. Drol= jailbird special.

Yeah and on a pitiful diet... he is not going to make crap for progress, only risk getting a longer sentence for contraband.

Tell the bitch to spend the 30 days contemplating what got him there in the first place and he will be a much better person than he will with some little mini cycle and step pull ups. :rolleyes:

AAP said:
Tell the bitch to spend the 30 days contemplating what got him there in the first place and he will be a much better person than he will with some little mini cycle and step pull ups. :rolleyes:

My first reaction as well. If this was some sort of violent crime than I can't agree with you more.

Though, I must point out the obvious irony in criticizing someone for getting put in jail, whilst we discuss activites that could get us thrown in jail.

Top Bottom