Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how the Fuck do I open sustanon amp?

file around the lip of the top piece gently for a while...then get a pen cap and put it over the top piece and gently pull to one side and it will pop off. my sust popped with pen cap only, my ICN enanthate need major filing! lol.

you have to snap the top off. It should break on the narrowest point.

You may want to file it down if they are being difficult. Simply take a file or a blade from a hack saw will work and simply run it along the middle of the indent until it gets thin. Then hold the lower portion of the amp in one hand and in a firm swift manner snap the top off.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the quick responses guys.

I dont know why they make them this way. it seems like it would be so easy to spill it everywhere. "cant cry over spilled milk". well I might cry over spilled sustanon!

jakson said:
That pen cap is a good idea. Personally I never tried it.

works wonders. :D i use the black fine tip long pen cap. the bics are too short. what the hell do you use if not a pen cap or amp opener??? your bare hands? damn cavemen!

tyhigs said:
thanks for the quick responses guys.

I dont know why they make them this way. it seems like it would be so easy to spill it everywhere. "cant cry over spilled milk". well I might cry over spilled sustanon!

you'll bust one of every 20-30 unless your REALLY careful. no big deal. part of the game. i cut the shit out my hand and had juice all over it one time. i licked it up and saved most of it in the amp. :D

lol

well I just used the pen cap idea. it works pretty good. fuck the amp opener - maybe next time I order pins

tyhigs said:
lol

well I just used the pen cap idea. it works pretty good. fuck the amp opener - maybe next time I order pins

looks like we open ours for free huh? and canuck paid $4 to open his. that is half an amp of sust right there he wasted. :D oh, and just wait to open an ICN enanthate if you ever run across one. you need a fucking hacksaw to soften that one up for the pen cap treatment.

Top Bottom