Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my results so far with with peru tech dbol

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I am in week eight of a pretty heavy enth and EQ cycle. I receieved my peru tech dbols just over a week ago, so I thought I'd give them a try. My size and strength plateaued a few weeks ago, but in the last week, I have gained a few more pounds, and my strength has started to climb fast again. Plus the usual sides, sweaty bitch at nigh, high blood pressure, etc, have come back in force.
I have to say that I am pretty damn impressed with the product, I cant wait to try them at the beginning of a cycle. My only complaint is the silly labels

A great product from a great company

PT just keeps putting out more and more great products

;)

BIG D HASEK said:
Good to hear needsize, keep us posted on how they do next cycle.

BIG D HASEK

will do

I;ve been eating these for a few days now and they are ALL GOOD! growing like a mofo. i love south america not only for their fine ass latinas but now also their gear!

dissto said:
I;ve been eating these for a few days now and they are ALL GOOD! growing like a mofo. i love south america not only for their fine ass latinas but now also their gear!

Fine latinas my ass, you need to stay away from those crazies and find yourself a nice little blond.....

dissto said:

u think PeruTech is from Peru :confused:

Top Bottom