Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian Dbol

The Terminator said:

Why did you change your screen name???

I didn't. You mean someone else has a username like this?? :confused: ;)

Actually my platinum membership expired (I believe the guy's cc I used via PayPal had expired) and now I can't login with my old username.

It seems Elite Fitness gives preference to those who have never been Platinum over those who paid into Platinum for close to 2 years and no longer are. :rolleyes:

mvmaxxx said:

Actually my platinum membership expired (I believe the guy's cc I used via PayPal had expired) and now I can't login with my old username.

It seems Elite Fitness gives preference to those who have never been Platinum over those who paid into Platinum for close to 2 years and no longer are. :rolleyes:

damn newbies. :FRlol: get off the board!

mvmaxxx said:

Well you added an extra 'X', if it weren't for your email addy listed in your profile I would have assumed you were an imposter. In fact I am going to email mvmaxx just to make sure...(after the needsize incident you can never be too careful...)

The Terminator said:

Well you added an extra 'X', if it weren't for your email addy listed in your profile I would have assumed you were an imposter. In fact I am going to email mvmaxx just to make sure...(after the needsize incident you can never be too careful...)

Why rain on my parade? Can't anyone be an imposter anymore? Geesh.

:p

The Terminator said:

who are you a fucking fed? get off the guys ass! he just got hammered for 3K posts w/ no grease! jesus.

THE_BIG_FED said:

who are you a fucking fed? get off the guys ass! he just got hammered for 3K posts w/ no grease! jesus.

LOL, I emailed him and they did screw his username up....and he actually had more posts on this board than I do...:eek2:, I'll see if I can help him get it back...

The Terminator said:

LOL, I emailed him and they did screw his username up....and he actually had more posts on this board than I do...:eek2:, ...

No kidding. :mad: How the hell am I supposed to stay ahead of you now. Well......if I became Johnboy I could. :p

Term's my bro - but I miss Britney. :bawling:

mvmaxxx said:

No kidding. :mad: How the hell am I supposed to stay ahead of you now. Well......if I became Johnboy I could. :p

Term's my bro - but I miss Britney. :bawling:

those 14 year old titties are WAY better than britney

Top Bottom