Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My testosterone is too high

BBBodie

My blood test shows 1500 for test (normal is 400-600) wassup?

Funny, never thought I'd be saying this.

Went to my ND last week (Naturopath) and she tested a few things to get my Blood levels so she could scrip for T3 which I use abundantly to maintain my energy level.

Some of the tests came back screwy and she had the option to test a few more things, and did so.

Normal testosterone levels are 500/600 in your blood test scoring, mine came in at 1500......3x the normal rating.
Free Test (i.e. freed from the SBG (Sex-blinding globulin)) is normal at 15-20, mine came in at a whopping 50.....so, there's a 3x the normal Test in my system....don't know why it's backed up or didn't normalize after a week.

Well, she called and asked quite pointedly if I was on....and I had to feign ignorance as I don't know what she would do about it.

A couple other tests came in high as well, my white blood cells came in at 13, (normal being 5-6), but the amazing thing was my Cholesterol came in nice at 160 (ahhh.....the beauty of Lipitor!).

So my question is this:
I thought I'd calculated the half life of my test (was using Prop at the time) accurately and had been off for over a week, figuring my dosage was at 500mg/week (150mg EOD), I was sure I'd be near normal (as my notes showed prop with a half life of roughly 4 days).

Fina was involved as well, but I'd dropped that the previous week as well, knowing that the half life it had was a day or two as well (hence the daily injections).

What happened? Are my half life calculations for Prop off?

The Doc is afraid that I've got a tumor leaking Test somewhere :) but that's not what's up, so I'm going off completely for the next 4 weeks and have her retest as she's talking endocrinologist, etc, etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated, and if that's enough time to get clean, then what do I do next :).....I'm stoked that it's that high (explains my lifts and strength) I'm thinking if I just ride T3 for a few weeks, it'll use up the Test in my system and I'll be nearer to normal to call off the hounds.

Thanks guys,

Bo

Last edited:
I do not know the answers to all your questions, but I can provide some feedback...The way I measure my test levels when I'm off is by sex drive.....once your sex drive is way down and you dont want to have sex...means...low test....as you start wanting to have sex more on post cycle...means....test going back up to normal....

Your prop calculations are correct too, but it will still be active in your system for a lot longer than 4 days......the detection time is two weeks, and I would say your test levels will be messed up for about 15-20 days....and that is just from my experience

Good Look Bro

Top Bottom