Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kills your sex drive more deca or fina??

they both shut you down so i would just go with the fina since the aesthetic results are better than fina. use test or proviron to prevent deca dick and you'll be fine. what kind of diet are you running?

I would add in a low dose of test with the fina. Some guys are happy with just 100mg of test a week along with fina just to keep their libido up. Proviron is also another option.

Just remember that fina isn't long acting like deca. Deca is gonna stay in you for a while after the cycle too, which will slow recovery and have the extended suppression of libido.

jh1 said:
I'm on deca.. no problems with sex drive or erections.

Never tried Fina.
See this is your problem...Your still "ON"...Wait until you come off and your dick won't work for months....I shit you not... I could have had 3 of the most beautiful women on earth licking my penis and it would have not worked...It literally was like playing{ pool with a rope}....Deca is also used in chemical castration of repeated sex offenders...:D ...How does that make you feel...Fina is FAR superior in my opinion

I have not tried deca so i cant comment on it but i have had no problems with drive on fina. I have had a very hard time cumming. But it is well worth it when I do..
I researched this alot when i was looking into fina. The answer i came up with is that every person reacts differently I would pick the gear that fits your goals best and is more availible to you and prepare for any possible sides. In both cases 200 to 300 mg of test will keep your DRIVE in Overdrive....

muscleup said:
See this is your problem...Your still "ON"...Wait until you come off and your dick won't work for months....I shit you not... I could have had 3 of the most beautiful women on earth licking my penis and it would have not worked...It literally was like playing{ pool with a rope}....Deca is also used in chemical castration of repeated sex offenders...:D ...How does that make you feel...Fina is FAR superior in my opinion

Great.... there is something to look forward to. :(

I'd be willing to bet it won't happen to me though... hell I have one heck of a time keeping my dick soft... seriously. It has been a problem at certain times.. and no I'm not in puberty.

If the old goods don't work, I start dosing some V... which I have on hand just in case... ya know since I started the Deca.

Top Bottom