Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

headaches from dbol

ANABOLICK1

On day 4 of my cycle and headaches from dbol are killing my appetite. Blood pressure is up. Should I discontinue dbol?
I never had headaches from any cycles, but it is my first time using dbol..

Mr.Holland said:
How much Dbol do you take?
Whats your cycle looks like..

How do you know your bp is up?

Currently taking 30mg/day. Also taking 500mg sust a week, 400mg deca aweek.
Checked my bp at the local pharmacy...

Dude if you're arms are over 15" then the readings of them machines aren't accurate at all, I can't even get mine past my forearm. Need to go to the doc for precise reading. You also may want to cut back on the dosage a little 20mg ed works just fine for me.

I dont know how those machies work.. so cant say something about that.

30mg ed of Dbol seems a moderate dose...
You are on day 4 now, huh? I dont think Dbol is the problem. Maybe ist just stress or something...
Just see how it goes for a couple of days. If you still having headaches see your doc..

The headache will usually pass after the first week.
Many people get this on D-bol.
Keep an eye on u Bp though Bro
Happy gains!!!

a smaller cuff will raise bp....so if a small cuff read normal range for bp you are probaby fine....

D-bol does this to me no matter what dose I take 2.5mgs to 40mgs a day, it doesn't matter. It also makes me feel so damn tired I can't even go work out. we just respond different to different drugs, I would discontinue it for a few days and see if they go away, If they do I would ditch the d-bol. If you feel like shit and can't get a good workout, then it's not worth it...

Thanks for all the responses. I think I'll drop the dbol for now...see how it goes. I'm more concerned about the headaches. I have ZERO appetite. I've already thrown up too. I have 4 weeks supply of dbol(25mg/day) left. I thought I'd throw it in later if the headaches subside, maybe towards the end of my cycle? What do you think?

Top Bottom