Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you get erection problems when only on testosterone?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I had been taking deca with Test and it has affected my dick powers. Some on here said that it would not as long as I was on test, but a very knowledgable mod. informed me that it definitely can. If I go to back to straight test, I wouldn't think that I should have that problem?

Here my take on it,running Deca,test around 250mg per wk should help your sex drive if you need a lil more help add proviron this frees up more test and also enhances sex drive.
Now test alone will also help your sex drive,but! i have a limit anything over 600 mg per week shuts me down ,you may be different!

RADAR

deca kills my sex drive drive, even close to a gram of test will still not help me, some people just react differently to the stuff.
foo

Tell me about it bro.
Never again :(

chanmanfoo said:
deca kills my sex drive drive, even close to a gram of test will still not help me, some people just react differently to the stuff.
foo

i have erection problems with test, w/o test, with deca, w/o deca.....well you get the point.

bromo or dostinex will help you with the progestagenic side effects of deca, but you should definately lower the dose

well two options....you test is fake.....or your body doesnt react well to test. the mod was right that most people will be fine taking 250mg/wk.

Everyone has their own optimum test level thet works for them. Going over can kill drive. It's not - "the more test the better", in most cases.

T Bone

biteme said:
I had been taking deca with Test and it has affected my dick powers. Some on here said that it would not as long as I was on test, but a very knowledgable mod. informed me that it definitely can. If I go to back to straight test, I wouldn't think that I should have that problem?
Other things can cause ED such as high BP etc so even on test alone you can possibly have problems.

Re: Re: Can you get erection problems when only on testosterone?

Zyglamail said:
Other things can cause ED such as high BP etc so even on test alone you can possibly have problems.

Correct. I have seen several individuals suffer from Erectile
problems when using Testosterone alone. This includes myself.

Top Bottom