Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nile sustanon ????

cdownie927

i just got my sus in and its by organon (nile)never had these before and how do i know they are real some have Lot#92149 Exp. 9/05, and Lot#92182 Exp. 10/05

GREAT SHIT, just took a shot today. but will leave you a lil sore for a couple of days. dont worry about it......LOVE IT, DAMNIT!!!

Have fun,

unclep

here on the nile as we speak

good stuff....

good stuff, got the same ones......one bad thing though you might have to get a ample opener, because I busted a few tops before...they are not scored and you have to beak them a bit below the neck....

You can just use the "sharp" part of a butter knife. Hit the amp just where the neck meets the base. Nile leaves you pretty sore especially with 2ml+ injections.

they are good, but they aren't Karachi's or Cyctahoh's...I find they make me sore too, 3ml shots in the delts or tri's is too painful...keep some Ibuprofen on hand from personal experience.

Re: nilesust.jpg

Big BX said:
Real Nile Sust

Thanks for the pic that looks like them but im not plat to see bigger pic i was doing 1cc twice a week hopefully it wont be too painful then again the qv enthanate hurt like a bitch too so i probably can get threw it.

Top Bottom