Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why all the negative comments about "DECA"?

DaddyX said:
manny78 - how should it be used correctly ?

if used alone. no more 400mg and tapper down at the end. In afct, I would always tapper down. I know it sounds old school, but better safe than sorry.

so no more than 400 alone and taper at the end. how should the tapering be done ? also if stacking should u still taper deca ? thanks for the help

DaddyX said:
so no more than 400 alone and taper at the end. how should the tapering be done ? also if stacking should u still taper deca ? thanks for the help

I found Deca useless over 400mg. But that's my personal experience. You could do 5-6 weeks at 400 then for the last 2-3 weeks you slowly go 200 and finally 100mg. And yes, even if you stack it with other stuff.

manny78 said:

if used alone. no more 400mg and tapper down at the end. In afct, I would always tapper down. I know it sounds old school, but better safe than sorry.

Hey if that's what they were doing in the 70's-80's, that's good enough for me. Old school or not.

or you could start out at 200, then in 2 weeks bump it up to 400 cause your shut down. i think i read somewhere you lose about 200 if your shut down, so kick it up to maintain the same effects.

i did 5 weeks @ 600mg deca and let me tell you.... that was some serious stuff. water wasn't bad. size was up weight was up and strength was up. now i switch to 400mg test enanthate because i met a girl and the deca only killed my sex drive. so i switched to test and plan to finish out and start clomid soon. oh yeah i'm on femara too.

There is absolutly no fucking comparison between the two EQ is a very week drug, Deca is by far superior in every fucking way to EQ................

And any one that says other wise has no fucking clue has to what they are talking about...................

You will hear many guys say that EQ is the shit because that is what they hear, and that is to bad if they only knew better..............

Deca is in the system for 3 weeks; no need to taper, it is self tapering. If concerned about crashes, taper on shorter-acting compounds.

I like deca; I like nandrolone phenylprop even better. For the magic it works on joints, it's (nandrolone) worth the price of admission.

If I'm running deca, I'll run it with test, then cut it out 3 week prior to the test. That way, post-cycle, I'm only recovering from test. This has worked very well for me.

Alternatively, I'll run deca and test up front, then switch to NP and test mid-cycle.

MrTechno - sorry to burst your bubble bro but i got better results off of EQ than i did with deca. did Eq 400mgs and deca @600. it's always an individual thing how well someone responds to something. btw you need to calm down

Top Bottom