Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why all the negative comments about "DECA"?

jakson

I've been reading alot of posts on various sites lately and it seems like deca is starting to fall off it's pedestal. In the past Deca constantly recieved much praise by it's users and now all I hear is fuck deca take EQuipose. Now I know EQ is a great drug but so is Deca!

Just as a little experiment I would like to hear some comments on who out there is still using Deca and loving it.

I for one have used it in one other cycle and am about to through it in my next one as well.

i have tried both and they both have there ups and downs and there is no way you can say that one is better than the other.but in the near future i will be running deca instead of eq because of the anxiety eq causes and i like the way deca makes my joints feel like they are brand new

It seems like a lot more people are experienceing Gyno from Deca than before. Or at least more people are blaming their Gyno on Deca. I wonder why this is. It's not like the deca we're taking now is different than it was ten years ago, is it?:confused:

I would have to think if its deca its deca thats it now or 10 years ago. As long as it's legit of course.

People started complaining about deca when 4oomg became the minimum standard dose. When 200mg was the standard dose everbody loved deca.

I take 300mg max of deca and I love it. Higher doses shut you down.

Deca, is one of the best drugs and causes the least gyno out there out of the ones that can.

I know the gurus recommend it, and then you have to look at the possibility that the DECA really wasn't DECA they got or that they took testosterone with it to prevent deca dick and the TEST could have caused it.

I got great results with 200mg deca weekly from extraboline.

i hate it because it costs me three HOT pieces of ass, put the old rubber on and she just went away.

Top Bottom