Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Stan 50 (Winstrol)... any good???

eric123

I just read a thread where it seems several people do not like QV products for some odd reason. I realize Zambons are the best.. but they're too freakin expensive. So I'm going the poor man's route. Is the QV winny any good??? I need to know seriously...

Actually I'm getting 100mg in a 20ml bottle. I was going to just drink half a ml every day to get 50mg/ED. Is this ok?

Yeah bro, you can drink winny(still a 17-aa), but it would be better to inject.

And to the original poster, QV Winny is good stuff.

I would go with the 100 mg. instead, twice as much for less than twice the price.
And you would have some left over for another cycle.

Hope that helps,
-Dr. D

winnie sucks orally you will only get like half the amount you take orally that you would injecting so to see good results you would have to double your dose and take 100 mg's instead of 50 if i was you i would just inject you would have much better results.

sausage said:
winnie sucks orally you will only get like half the amount you take orally that you would injecting so to see good results you would have to double your dose and take 100 mg's instead of 50 if i was you i would just inject you would have much better results.

Bro, it's inaccurate information like this that gives people the wrong idea. This is TOTALLY incorrect. Where do you get this?? Before you make statements like this at least make an attempt to research it. Forget the nonsense about the body not getting all the winny from oral administration. You might lose a mg here or there, but I guarantee you are losing the same amount when you inject from things like gear remaining in the needle, etc.

Last edited:
Actually Winstrol is more effective intra-musculary.
It passes thru the liver only once this way.
Twice when taken orraly.
Thus making IM for better absorption.
But you'll get results Orally also.
Up to you really.

what the hell ? winny no matter how the hell u take it is still 17aa. passes through the liver twice no matter what. both will give the same results. inject or drink is up to you. if u r doing shots already then just drink it. again, Canuck4 - it is 17aa no matter which route you go. Juice Authority - completely correct as always

I agree bro.
Im pretty sure it passes thru the liver only once when injected though.
Twice when taken orally.
Winstrol tablets are noticeably less effective than the injections.

Top Bottom