Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett feldman vs. Mr. Teen Indiana aka Deca 19

the problem with small shows like they are gonna do is you cant hide your bad bodyparts.....the only thing judged is the pre judging manditories. so he will have to hit up a most muscular against him.

jc21 said:
the problem with small shows like they are gonna do is you cant hide your bad bodyparts.....the only thing judged is the pre judging manditories. so he will have to hit up a most muscular against him.

In that case, and I hate to say it, he's fucked.

no taper in the rear lat spread either.

wait who said he was talking about the younger one, it says in the first post that it is brett that he is talking about.

Last edited:
its kraig not brett i mest up the post

but i corrected it afterwards if u didn't read it, and plus Kraig his little and for being 8 wks. out he looks like shit. hardly any vascularity, i'm not even gonna talk about his toothpick legs, but i guess the majority of u guys think he will beat me thanks for the inspiration, just makes me wanna train harder and diet harder. I know I can beat, thats all that matters

:D

your gonna cream him dude. he is a dork and smaller than you. just come in in shape and its done. come in not in shape and you might well lose.

deca19

yea i think i will but i'm not going go in thinking i will be eveybody, i'm gonna be ready, like I said right now i'm 5% bf. with veins shooting through my quads as we speak. i still got 12wks. So i should be shredded in that amount of time wanna get under 4%bf, if possible.

Top Bottom