Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interaction of deca and HGH..??

nikkita

Hi to everyone!

I'm female and I'm training for a fitness competition. Three weeks ago my doctor prescribed me 50mg of deca because I had severe overtraining and because I'm preparing for a competition. It was a single dose.
On the other hand, my trainer is asking me to start an HGH cycle for fat reduction. I haven't started my cycle yet because I would like to know your opinion. I know that I still have some deca in my body (even when it was a small dose) because I got some water retention. Do you think that I would still get good results from the HGH cycle if I do it now or should I wait a couple of weeks so that the deca efects decrease? :confused:

Thanks

poeantreex knows shit,,,
HGH 3ius per day/anavar 10mg per day/ 100mg primobolan per week/100mg deca per week is your cycle...keep up the cardio as well

Thanks animal, really I'm just concerned on whether the HGH will still work good regardless that I have some deca on my system. Will it still make a good result for fat burning with the water retention I'm experiencing?

Yes it will. I always did Deca with my cycle's. As far as water retention . Are you doing any Clen ? That is the only thing I would suggest if it is a problem. Should feel stonger too.

Top Bottom