Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Longer Than 4 Weeks? Who Has Tried It??

Texas Ranger

I know the most common advice is to use Dbol for the first 4 weeks with a longer acting product(ie.Test Enanthate, Sust, Deca, etc...). But, who has used Dbol for 6-8 weeks? Or the entire cycle? Honestly, what were the results good and bad???

For my last 3 cycles, I have started it off with dbol @ 50 mg/day for 6 weeks with the exception of 8 weeks this go round. I also throw in test enan. to go along with it. The first two, absolutely no problems. Had blood work done after and everything was normal. Yet to do so on this cycle. No symptoms of anything at all. Also take ALA while on dbol. I have never tried the liver detox yet. I wouldn't hesitate to run longer, if it was me. Don't want to push the envelope too much.

As for the gains, about 25 lbs thus far. Strength is good except for a few nagging injuries keeping me from the hardcore presses. All in all I think the dbol somewhere in a cycle has it's place.

i designed my best friend cycle with 8 weeks of dbol, his gains were very good, from 180 to 205, bodyfat from 7% to 9%, the cycle was this

test enant 250mg/e4d 1-12
eq 600mg/week 1-12
dbol 30mg/day 1-8
winny 50mg/eod 12-15
femara 1.25mg/day 1-20
nolva 20mg/day 1-20
provi 50mg/day 1-15
hcg 500ui/2 days a week, 3 5 7 9 11 13 15
clomid therapy starting on week 16
2 weeks clean, 2 weeks eca 12-19
tons of ala, legalon, milk thistle

5 months for me. I'm not sure, but I think ulter may have done it for a year or so.

5 months, dont the gains slow way down after 6 weeks. for me i get most my gains at week 4, then they have slowed by the 6 week. for my body, anything longer would probly be a waist.

KINGKONG69 said:
5 months, dont the gains slow way down after 6 weeks. for me i get most my gains at week 4, then they have slowed by the 6 week. for my body, anything longer would probly be a waist.

The muscle keeps coming, but the water stops.

Guys, let me get your opinion on this. Test Enanthate at 500mgs for 8 weeks, Dbol at 25mgs a day for 8 weeks, and Arimidex at .5mgs ED along with alot of ALA & Milk Thistle. Sounds good??

Top Bottom