Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol at end of sust cycle?

babbabuee

I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions or experiences with running dbol for the last 3 weeks of a ten week sust (500/week) cycle? I ran dbol for weeks 1-4. I was actually thinking of running 20mg naposims(got insane pumps with 25mg) for weeks 8 and 9 and then stop with the shots and naps after week 9. then start clomid therapy 3 weeks after last sust shot. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Go ahead and do it. Never liked the idea of just doing d-bol the first few weeks and then stopping anyway. The idea is to frontload until the other longer acting esters kick in but it's a stupid idea because you're taking away a completely different compound which offers it's own unique benefits. I would rather someone run d-bol at 20mg ed for 10 weeks then 30-40mg ed for 4-5 weeks and then stop.

Agree with mike to some extent.

But I ran dbol to bridge between last sus shot and clomid, over the 3 weeks. Felt really good that I wasn't gonna lose any gains and by the end i'd bumped another extra few pounds on at only 10mg ED in the morn. Mostly water yes, but some was some good muscle gains which I kept:D

Let me know what you come up with B-B-Q. I'm on my 6th week of a dbol/sust/deca cycle. I was considering doing something like that myself. I stop taking the dbol last week. I'm doing 500mg
Sust/week, 400mg Deca/week and the dbol was 30mg a day week 1-5. As of last week I've gained 17lbs, but I'd love to squeeze in a couple more at the end.

keep us up to date!
zeke:magilicut

for entertainment purposes only. I have not, nor will not condone the use of drugs!

I did this my last cycle, I ran dbol for 4 weeks after my last shot of sust. First of all it takes all the guess work out of when you start clomid. Also I gained like 8lbs and gained some extra strength. From now on im ending every cycle with a fast acting compund, give it a try.

I was actually thinking of running the dbol with my sust for the last two weeks and then doing nothing for the three weeks between last sust shot and clomid. Should I just hold off on the dbol until I'm done with the sust?

I ran d-bo the last three weeks of my first cylce with 400mg's of brovel 200 a week and it shut my ass down by the second week of d-bol. This was only my experience though, from looking at the post reply's, looks like others have done well with it. Everyone reacts a little different, including u. It's your call. Good luck!

truth is, it sounds like I should wait until I'm done with the sust shots and then do the dbol for 2weeks, I'm just anxious to take those dbols, cause i know I'll gain quick. i think I'm going to wait it out and then run the dbol after sust. thanks everyone for your input.

Top Bottom