Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon - real or fake? Help!

nashtnman

I just bought Sustanon from an unknown source I found on the Internet. Stupid, perhaps, but I'm new to this and don't have a reliable source yet. It's in a glass vial, has a printed label with square corners. The top of the bottle has a red ring , then a yellow ring, and a white ring around the neck. It says Sustenon '250', a list of what's in it in some foreign language, and then N.V. Organon Holanda on the bottom of the label. Does that sound like the real thing to anyone out there? Thanks for your help.

More info bud....What is the lot number on them ? Did you get this "source" from a reliable bro from the boards ? (do NOT mention who you got it from or the source openly on the boards)

M18

the only sure fire way to tell if its fake or not is to inject.i almost threw out over $1000 worth of gear because i thought it was fake, i said fuck it and shot it anyway.that was 5 weeks ago and i have gained 18 pounds.anyway here are some pointers that may help,line all of your amps up and see if all the oil levels are the same,check the exp date and the lot no.they should be stamped on,and not printed.the labels should be applied straight and hard to peel off.and there is the freezer test,put an amp in the freezer for about 10 min, it should not freeze and it should fog up,but i find this test unreliable.like i said just shoot it up,some may think its dangerous shooting somthing you are not sure of,but thats part of the game.if you dont like it dont play.

The side of the label says "val. ate 2007-06, and lote 488826. " Under the NV Organon it says 25322/170. And, no, I did not get it from a board bro. I just stupidly searched on line, found a supplier, didn't see his name on the scammer list, and thought I would hope for the best. Thanks for your help

I'm staring at my organon sust amp right now. It has a white line around the neck where you break it. All the lettering is yellow. The glass is clear. It has organon in an oval with a line going down from it. To the right of the line is a list of ingrediants, (test prop 30mg, test phen 60mg, test iso 60mg, test deca 100mg) then below that is Mfg by: Abbott, Karachi. For Organon Pakastan Ltd. It has some other stuff like lot number and that but that is the majority of it right there. This stuff is real for sure, no doubts.

Top Bottom