Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best dbol?

kenpolifter said:
I actually got better results with BL's anadrol than the BD's. Man the BD's were compact and hard to chew.

Why didn't you just swallow them whole?

I've had great results from the thais so far. In a couple of weeks, I'm switching to Russians at the same dose, so I can compare.

slobberknocker said:

Why didn't you just swallow them whole?

I've had great results from the thais so far. In a couple of weeks, I'm switching to Russians at the same dose, so I can compare.

Maybe I got a bad batch, but they were to compact and I wasn't sure if they would disolve or pass. I know certain IP products it's better to eat them for that reason. Very compact stuff.

Russians, akpuxuh brand. potent shit compared to other russian and thai from personal experience.

Canuck4 said:
I like the British Dispenserys Dbols witn the snake and arrow inprint.

i thought those sucked balls compared to russians. i gained with ease on russian, and got nearly shit on the snakes. and it was when there were no fake snakes for sure, in the very beginning. ah well, everyone reacts differently i suppose. you just like them cuz they are cheap anyhow! lol :D

Actually I can get Russians cheaper if bought in bulk.
But Thais, Russians and Naps are all top quality.
Same 5mg's of Methandrostenolone in each tab.
It shouldnt matter.
I think its all in your head :p

FREAKZILLA1 said:

i thought those sucked balls compared to russians. i gained with ease on russian, and got nearly shit on the snakes. and it was when there were no fake snakes for sure, in the very beginning. ah well, everyone reacts differently i suppose. you just like them cuz they are cheap anyhow! lol :D

Canuck4 said:
Actually I can get Russians cheaper if bought in bulk.
But Thais, Russians and Naps are all top quality.
Same 5mg's of Methandrostenolone in each tab.
It shouldnt matter.
I think its all in your head :p

yeah, but the russian ones have russian writing on them, you gonna tell me they aren't more powerful than some skinny ass thai guy product? :FRlol: swear to god though, 50mg ED of thais and like 8 lbs or so. 35mg ED of russians and 17 lbs. 5 weeks on each. *shrugs*

All 3 are very good items...

Top Bottom