Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Enanthate, Dbol

J

Jack Diesel

Simple stack. Straight to the point. Mass.

I dont want to much acne or sides.
Should I go ahaed with this cycle or frontload the first 2 weeks?

Week 1 - 3

Dbol 20mg/day

week1-10

enanthate 500mg
Deca 300mg

I was thinking of fronloading 1000mg/test 600mg/deca per for week1 and 2.

Looks good - no need to front load since you are using the dbol - you might want to bump the dbol up a little though.

nautica

First off you should consider running the dbols at 25-30mg/day for 4-5 weeks instead of just 3 weeks! Also i would switch the deca with some fina but if your set in stone on using the deca then you'll be fine. If your worried about the nasty sides then invest in a good anti-E (l-dex, a-dex.....) and hit the tanning beds a lot while your on the crank. Also shower as much as possible, even three times a day bro!! Consider this cycle:

Week 1-4(or 5) Dbol @ 25-30mg/week
Week 1-10 Test @ 500mg/week
Week 1-10 Fina @ 75mg EOD

And i wouldn't front load man, i believe its all hype and besides you won't need to as you will be kickstarting with dbols (which should be the ONLY kickstart to anyones cycle, not this frontloading crap!!)!!! Good luck with the cycle bro!!

That's almost my next bulking cycle, but, I wanna run the test and fina longer.

D-Bol 30mg ED weeks 1-4
Enanthate 600mg/week weeks 1-12
Fina 50mg ED weeks 1-8
Prop 100mg EOD 12-15

I'm reading alot of threads about this combo. Has anyone had good results from similar cycles of Test, D-bol and fina?

Yeah I think Ill keep it like this. I only have enough dbol for 3 weeks and I want to try deca for a full 10 weeks. Fina made me break out real bad.

I believe that frontloading does work, however it isn't necessary if your using dbol. I would use dbol @ 25mg/day for 4 weeks. Also I would use Eq instead of deca @ 350mg/week. Liquidex will help big time with sides and bloat so its worth investing some money in it.

I'd run the d-bol 8 weeks. We always ran d-bol for 8 weeks in the '70s and '80s. I've never met on person who had a problem.

3 weeks is way too short.

SofaGeorge said:
I'd run the d-bol 8 weeks. We always ran d-bol for 8 weeks in the '70s and '80s. I've never met on person who had a problem.

3 weeks is way too short.

Really... that's interesting.

I think 3 weeks would be alright considering you don't have any more dbol and since you're front-loading gains should start by the 2nd week anyways so dbol should take care of the time from the beginning of the cycle to the longer acting esters kicking in.

Bro,

I for one wouldnt front load, I would take the extra gear at the end by making my cycle instead of 10 weeks maybe 12 or so, get my drift... I feel on both of your injectables you wont be seeing the real results for some time due to their esters so thats why its so important to run the proper cycle length to see max results... Dbol will give you a quick pick up from the water gain and make your pumps in the gym nice, quickly... But it really will be just for looks when you think about using it for 3 weeks... I do remember folks in the 80s using dbol for 8 weeks and they where normally a-ok however that was on much lower dosages... I couldnt get a doc to give me the damn things so I had to rely on injectables only except for the few I could get from buds... So if it where me I would stretch out the cycle length and if I wanted to run the dbol if not dont... If I could get 6 weeks of dbol I would jump on it if you can...

BBB

Top Bottom