Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicle Size Vs Testosterone

hoppincock

Does the size, hardness, etc, of the testicles relate to test production?I have had problems with my testosterone levels fluctuating. My doc put me on depo test to help and my balls shrunk by 75%. I had all sorts of side effects and quit the shots. A buddy of mine who works out a bunch said the dossage was way too high especially for the first time. Anyway, I still have times when I experience severe shrinkage. Could that be when my natural test is low? I started taking clomid about a week ago and I am starting to get some hang back.

I seem to feel like ass when the boys are drawn up. Are there any supplements that could help my natural level?

HCG !!! You need it to recover testicle size and function.... I and a million others have posted too many times on HCG, so do a search.

DrG

I should have said any other supplements other than clomid and hcg. I have searched...am taking clomid have other in route.

I really want to know if test production is low when the boys are shrunken. They were that way before I ever had any steroids and still fluctuate greatly.

Top Bottom