Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th week of DBOL kicks my ass

jbw55

this is my 2nd cycle overall, first with Juice (my first overall cycle was an all oral)

anyway my first cycle was DBOL, 5mg Naps, with IP anavar, I was supposed to do 4 weeks of DBOL but never made it through.

this cycle I'm doing 500mg test/week (iranian stuff) and 30 mg DBOL ED for 4 weeks.

well, this past monday was the start of week 4 of DBOL (again NAPs like the first cycle), I just felt like crap this weekend and I just knew it was the side effects of DBOL. I haven't had my blood pressure checked while I'm on this, but I get subtle bloodly noses in the morning, not really blood gushing out but dried blood in my nostrils and if I blow I get all blood on the tissue. I get wicked headaches. and I "just don't feel right" light headedness sometimes. I felt like this the first cycle too which is why I stopped. I know off cycle I've never had any blood pressure issues

I cut down my dose to only 10mg yesterday, and today I didn't
take any DBOL naps, and I feel a whole heck of a lot better.

anyway, what can I do about this, besides not take DBOL? I defintely gain make gains during the time that I'm on them, is it worth it to only do 15 mg of DBOL ED in a cycle? if I decide never to jump start my cycles with DBOL what can I use in it's place to make quick gains in the beginning of my cycle unitl longer acting test esters kick-in?

You could try fina, winny, var, etc...

The dried blood in your nose...probably not due to high BP. More likely it is just the dry air. It's been getting warmer out over the past few days, and that may be the reason why it stopped...not because you stopped the dbol. It COULD be because of the high BP...but I doubt it.

And yes...dbol at 15mg is worth it...unless it makes you feel like shit...then I'd drop it.

It is only your 2nd cycle and imo that dbol dose is kind of high. Normally people on d feel healthier and more vibrant. Do you have hypertension?

Yes, high blood pressure can cause nose bleeds. My BP was up significantly during my EQ/var cycle and I got nose bleeds for the first time in my life on the cycle. Yes it is worth it to do only 15mg of Dbol in your cycle if you're on 500mg of test as well.

There's no reason to continue the dbol if it's having negative effects on you though. No other orals except Abombs (which I wouldn't suggest if BP is a problem) will blow you up quickly. Winny or var will help your strength increase initially, but you won't see huge immediate gains with them.

no hypertension.

I guess I really could easily have my BP checked to verify it, but I'm pretty "in-tune" with what's going on with my body and my guess is that's it. Last time while I was on I got a nose bleed in the middle of the night, ruined my pillow-case! Once I stopped DBOL, I never got then again, until this last time, again on DBOL.

I'll drop it down to 1/2 of what I was taking for this last week, that would be to 15mg/ED and see how I feel. Next time through if I use DBOL I'll just start a little lighter and maybe perhaps move up slowly until I feel those sides come back.

thanks for the advice

Bro get your blood pressure checked or better yet buy one they available at any pharmacy or Wal-mart,bp is a silent killer you may have mild hypertension ,you can check it when the headaches start , so a type of beta blocker would take care of that .

RADAR

Top Bottom