Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week on Dbol only.....results

Hey Fukk,
If your not going to make a productive or even slightly humirous comment, then don't bother posting. How was I supposed to know you were f**king around? Sounded like you were flaming to me. I just gotta represent bro. No hard feelings....

LOL like I said before "lighten up dude!!" if you are so anal you get offended by me making a comment about cranberry extract with your gains you got problems... And since when is adding humor to a thread "non-productive?" And yes Audio by your previous posts I can obviously see that you didn't find it humorous (or humirous lol). And trust me bro if I was flaming you, you would know. So go on representing whatever it is your representing but man sit back and relax........:bawling:

Hey Audio8, great to hear you've got good gains. I'm on my fourth week Abols & drive cycle, 24 days sofar. I've got weight gain of 2kg (about 4.4lbs?) at the start of my third week. Now, I'm up another 1kg. I took about Abols 25mg ED, but sometimes I jacked it up alittle to 30-35mg. Not much water bloat, (I started nolva 20mg ED just 2 days ago) and I love it when frens say I look more muscular and defined.

Mustang,
I was planning on stacking my Dbol with deca, then switching the dbol to winny mid-cycle, but my deca never came in....so now I'm just on this Dbol.

Pimp,
I got 25x25mg tabs of clomid.,..that should be enough for this light cycle right?

Fukk,
I never said humor was not productive. Please read posts fully before you respond....And the only reason why I responded the way I did to your first reply, was
because of how closely it resembles what some people on these baords say when they think a dumb question was asked. So just put yourself in my shoes and if you have half a brain, maybe you'll understand. And btw, I am light... ;)

Top Bottom