Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week on Dbol only.....results

Audio8

Well it's been about 16 days since I started a cycle on only 20mg of Dbol/day. After the first week the only gains were water in the arms, but now I'm starting to see real results. The rounded bloat is turning into some nice muscle and I'm starting to thicken out more, and only on 20mg! This just goes to show that you can still make nice gains on lower dosages. Just thought I'd share...

I hope you keep those gains. I've never tried a dbol only cycle but from what I've read some guys keep a good portion of those gains while others lose almost all of it.

That sounds fairly encouraging. I was thinking of taking D-bol in about a month or so, at about 4-5 tabs/day over a 4 week period, stack it with 400mg of Deca, 500mg of test. enthanate for 8 wks., and end it with 2 wks of winny. I hope this works (I'm brand new to juice world).

Well, here's all the suppliments I'm taking daily:

-L-glutamine
-Creatine
-Lotta Protien
-Milk Thistle
-Cranberry Extract

Vitamins I've been taking daily for years:
-Vitamins A,B,C,E
-Folic acid
-Bivoflavinoids
-panthothentic acid,
-choline and inositol
-calcium
-magnesium
-multiple minerals

Not many really pretain to keeping gains, but ya never know. Hopefully I will :)

It's gotta be the Cranberry extract that's making your gain!!! Try some Cranberry juice with it and I bet you'll get even bigger days 16 through 20!!!

:D

By the way Eric, if that's your first cycle, you should make some pretty nice gains. Good idea with the winny at the end to...should help cut you out and keep the gains. I was going to do a similair cycle, but ended up doing just this Dbol cause I think customs got my other shipment. Either that or this supposedly legit source is turning into a "once in a while" legit source. :eek:

Top Bottom