Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloody nose from winstrol??

browndog1

I've been using 100mg/day of the 50mg winstrol tabs. It is day 16, and yesterday at the pool, my nose started bleeding from one side for about 30 seconds. Is this a direct effect of the winny or sheer coincidence? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? Should I lower the dosage?

...bd

It's most likely from high blood pressure caused by the winny. You might have to lower your sodium intake....

Also, drink more water to stay hydrated.

Last edited:
hey buddy, I want to run those 50mg winny tabs at 100mg a day too. How long you running it for and what results have you seen on this dose of winny ? MP

Yeah, I would say it is high blood pressure. Or you are picking your nose too damn much. :eek:

That is why I can't take dbol, my blood pressure goes sky high. Someone told me to try it with liquidex, but I think I will just leave dbol alone for now.

its most likely from high blood pressure, try drinking more water and limiting the amount of sodium.

I sometimes get a bloody nose on deca. I lower salt
and quit creatin and glutimine as these tend to make
hold a lot of extra water.

browndog1 said:
I've been using 100mg/day of the 50mg winstrol tabs. It is day 16, and yesterday at the pool, my nose started bleeding from one side for about 30 seconds. Is this a direct effect of the winny or sheer coincidence? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? Should I lower the dosage?

...bd

I am curious about your results?

Top Bottom